Saturday, June 13, 2009

DAISY!




On May 16th, 2009 I got a little Chinese Crescent Puppy. Chinese Crescent is named as one of the ugliest breed in the world, but in Daisy's defense and mine too, she is one the cutest little puppies I have ever seen. She is brown and black with white accents, on the tip of her tail, pows, front and her head. When we 1st got her she was 3 lbs now 4 weeks later she is 4 lbs. I never thought that a puppy can cause somebody so much joy, she is the love of my life and I can't imagine life without her. From her waking me up EVERY morning between 7 and 7:30, to eating watermelon with me (she loves her fruits), to eating my flip flops that were kinda expensive, oh well she's cute ;), she always puts a smile on my face :) even when she poops in the house (working on that one). 

No comments:

Post a Comment